Corporate Trustee Address Change

 Corporate Trustee – to change an address


If your SMSF is set up with a Corporate Trustee and you have a change of address, you have to notify ASIC.

Please advise Superannuation Warehouse when your address changes. We will adjust our records and also update the SMSF address on the ATO records. The ASIC access is a seperate process and we can not access your records with ASIC. You  have to make this update in one of two ways:


Option 1 – online 

The way to change the address of the Corporate Trustee using online access with your corporate key is set out here:


 Option 2 – paper lodgement

Do a paper return here:



Facebook Comments:

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.