Superannuation Warehouse is a full service Self-managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) accounting firm. We set up SMSFs and provide ongoing SMSF administration for Trustees who want to take control of their superannuation and invest it in property, shares or bank deposits.
Our SMSF setup and annual account, tax and audit service include:
- Establishment of your SMSF including the Trust Deed
- Arrangement of a TFN and ABN to be issued to the Fund
- Preparation of end of year accounts
- Preparation and submission of the Fund’s tax return
- An audit of the Fund – included in the fixed monthly or annual fee
We will set up your SMSF for a fixed fee. This is a full service function and includes a Trust Deed issued for you SMSF and an ABN issued for your Fund.
We charge a competitative, fixed fee of $948 (maximum, can be lower) for the annual accounting, audit and tax services. We appoint an external auditor to review your Fund as well, and this fee is covered by the annual fee. So the total fee for your Fund is a fixed $948 per year.
Trustees can move towards investing their Funds in:
- Investment Property: Residential or Commercial – click here for more
- Shares and/or Managed Funds
- Fixed Term Deposit
- Investments locally or overseas